1. No other religion promises eternal life based on the works of God alone. All the others are based on the works of man.
2. In other religions one must die to get to God. In Christianity, God died to get to man.
3. Unlike other religious leaders, Jesus could relate to everything we go through – stress, pain, betrayal, injustice, temptation.
4. Only in Christianity did the Savior die for its followers. In all of the others, one must die for its selfish savior.
5. Only Jesus rose again. All of the other supposed “saviors” are all still dead in their graves.
It’s really that simple.
That’s why we believe.
For more proof: check out this investigative report about Jesus by Lee Strobel, former Legal Editor of the Chicago Tribune. http://www.leestrobel.com/