Family, Football and Food. Need I say more?
Thank God I was born an American. FOR. REAL. To all you haters, what would you be doing in Zimbabwe right now?
This holiday season I am certainly thankful for my faith, my family, my kids, my wife, my friends and so much more. But it’s the little things I wanna list that I need to give some shouts out to:
– the ability to avoid Black Friday shopping and do 99% of my shopping online
– my iPhone
– Foo Fighters
– the fact they are building a ChickFiLa less than a mile from my house
– the Astros moving to the American League in 2013
– Phineas and Ferb
– Charlie (our new boxer) and his big ears, long legs and wrinkled face
– Stryper’s “Winter Wonderland”
– the price of gold
– Wireless service on certain airlines
– Angry Birds and Words WF
– The “Occupy” protestors (pure entertainment)
– Mazzio’s Pizza
Surely this isn’t an exhaustive list, but you get the idea. Life is good. Real good. I’m just thankful each day I get a chance to run the clock another 24 hours.
God is good, isn’t He?